The AARP Appointment Line opens on Jan 16 with appointments being held on Thursdays from Feb 9-April 13.
- Taxes will only be done by appointment; there are no drop-in timeslots.
- Murzyn Hall staff does not have access to the schedule; you must call the appointment line directly.
- To make an appointment, call 612-460-1287.
- If the line is busy, please your name and number. Calls will be returned in the order they were received.
- If you are filing for more than one year, you must make a separate appointment for every year you are filing for.
Active Agers 55+ / Senior Center
The Columbia Heights 50+ Senior Center is located on the lower level of John P. Murzyn Hall at 530 Mill Street. It provides a wide variety of educational, social, and recreational programs to individuals 50 years of age and older in the community. The 50+ Senior Center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Click on the following link for Senior Transportation Resources.
The CH Active Agers monthly newsletter including the 50+ events calendar, informs individuals of programs, classes, day outings, and special events being offered at the 50+ Senior Center, Recreation Office, Library, and senior housing facilities.
For additional information on programs available, please call the Recreation Department at (763) 706-3730, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Or see the Recreation Program Brochure for more details.