Parks and Park Facilities
Bruce Nawrocki Park
Huset Park East
Huset Park West
Silver Lake Park
Sullivan Lake Park
Park reservations begin on the first business day of each year. Reservations are made through the Recreation Office (763) 706-3730, John P. Murzyn Hall, 530 Mill Street. Payment must be received in order to complete the reservation. Park reservations are made in a 4-hour block of time, with the latest reservation time ending by 8pm. The park reservation fees are as follows:
• Residents: $50
• Large Groups Residents 100 people or more: $125
• Non-Residents: $150
Park reservations become non-refundable within one month of your reserved date.
*If a park key is needed for your reservation you will need to pick up the key at the Recreation office during business hours M-F, 8am-4pm.
If you bring your pet with you please keep the following things in mind:
- pets must be led by a suitable leash-make sure your pet license and all vaccinations are up to date
- clean up after your pet, doggie stations appear throughout the City so please use them; use them for pet cleanup only please
- dogs are not allowed on the public beach or into any park waters
- fenced-in ball fields are not places to let your dog off of their leash
(L) No person shall be permitted to take any pet into any park unless it is led by a suitable leash, and in no case shall any person allow or bring any dog owned or attended by him upon any bathing beach or into any park waters, or upon any skating rink, or in any park building whether the dog is leashed or otherwise, unless so authorized in writing by the Public Works Director.
Huset West Splash Pad is typically open from Memorial Day weekend and will run thru Labor Day, 11am-7pm (Splash Pad will close when raining) and Wading pools are at McKenna and Ramsdell Parks. Please call Public Works with questions or maintenance concerns (763-706-3700).
For all park maintenance concerns or vandalism reports please contact the Public Works Department at (763) 706-3700.
Other Non-City Parks
during youth-related events and activities is recommended at all parks.
- Kordiak County Park - Kordiak County Park, located in Columbia Heights at 1845 49th Avenue Northeast, is part of the Anoka County parks system and is operated and maintained by the Anoka County Parks Department. For reservation information call (763) 324-3300.
- Silverwood Park - Silverwood Park is located in St. Anthony at 2500 County Road E and is part of the Three Rivers Park District.