Bruce Nawrocki Park Park Use & Reservations
Park reservations begin on the first business day of each year. A permit must be filled out and brought to the Recreation Office located at John P. Murzyn Hall, 530 Mill Street, (763) 706-3730. Payment must be received in order to complete the reservation. The park reservationl fees are as follows:
• Residents: $50
• Non-Residents: $75
• Large Groups 100 people or more (resident or not): $125
Park reservations become non-refundable within one month of your reserved date.
Please complete the following form and return to the Recreation office: Park Permit Form
If you bring your pet with you please keep the following things in mind:
- pets must be led by a suitable leash-make sure your pet license and all vaccinations are up to date
- clean up after your pet, doggie stations appear throughout the City so please use them; use it for pet cleanup only please
- dogs are not allowed on the public beach or into any park waters
- fenced in ball fields are not places to let your dog off of their leash
(L) No person shall be permitted to take any pet into any park unless it is led by a suitable leash, and in no case shall any person allow or bring any dog owned or attended by him upon any bathing beach or into any park waters, or upon any skating rink, or in any park building whether the dog is leashed or otherwise, unless so authorized in writing by the Public Works Director.
Huset West Splash Pad 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day, will close when rainnig) and Wading pool 10:00 am - 8:00 pm at McKenna and Ramsdell Parks ...please call Public Works with questions or maintenance concerns (763-706-3700).
* Our during youth related events and activities is recommended at all parks.
For all park maintenance concerns or vandalism reports please contact the Public Works Department at (763) 706-3700.
Other Non-City Parks
- Kordiak County Park - Kordiak County Park, located in Columbia Heights at 1845 49th Avenue Northeast, is part of the Anoka County parks system and is operated and maintained by the Anoka County Parks Department. For reservation information call (763) 757-3920.
- Silverwood Park - Silverwood Park is located in St. Anthony at 2500 County Road E and is part of the Three Rivers Park District.