3965 Jefferson St., Shelter is located behind Murzyn Hall at 530 Mill St.
About the Park
This neighborhood park is very busy with four ball fields, new playground equipment, and a picnic shelter. The picnic shelter is available to rent for private events. The walking trail loops around the pond and park area.
The splash pad is generally open from the first day of CH school district summer vacation through Labor Day. Kids can cool off from 11 am-7 pm daily. The water feature will be turned off during rain. Call Public Works for maintenance concerns (763-706-3700).
- Playground equipment • Picnic shelter • Grills
- 4 ballfields • Bocce ball court • Walking trail
- Park benches • Splash Pad water feature 11AM-7PM
Park reservations begin on the first business day of each year. A permit must be filled out and brought to the Recreation Office located at John P. Murzyn Hall, 530 Mill Street, (763) 706-3730. Payment must be received in order to complete the reservation. The park reservation fees are as follows:
• Residents: $50
• Non-Residents: $75
• Large Groups 100 people or more (resident or not): $125
Park reservations become non-refundable within one month of your reserved date.
If you bring your pet with you please keep the following things in mind:
- pets must be led by a suitable leash-make sure your pet license and all vaccinations are up to date
- clean up after your pet, doggie stations appear throughout the City so please use them; use it for pet cleanup only please
- dogs are not allowed on the public beach or into any park waters
- fenced in ball fields are not places to let your dog off of their leash
10.201 PROHIBITED CONDUCT ON PARK PROPERTY.
(L) No person shall be permitted to take any pet into any park unless it is led by a suitable leash, and in no case shall any person allow or bring any dog owned or attended by him upon any bathing beach or into any park waters, or upon any skating rink, or in any park building whether the dog is leashed or otherwise, unless so authorized in writing by the Public Works Director.
For all park maintenance concerns or vandalism reports please contact the Public Works Department at (763) 706-3700.