Columbia Heights Library
The Library will be closed until further notice.
While the building is closed to the public
- Due dates of borrowed items have extended through April 15.
- Statewide interlibrary loans have been discontinued.
- Items on hold will remain on hold and be available when the building reopens.
- Call to sign up for a library card.
- Library cards provide access to electronic resources such as ebooks and magazines, downloadable audiobooks, and online databases such as Lynda.com, Learning Express, CreativeBug, Homework HelpNow, and Transparent Languages available through the library website.
- More e-book content will be available in the CloudLibrary app.
- Library staff are providing reference and referral assistance to patrons via telephone and email between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays.
- The automated drive up book return remains open.
- “City Public” Wi-Fi network remains available outside the building. It works best next to the windows.
You can find more information from the Anoka County Library Website be clicking here.
American Institute of Architects Minneapolis Merit Award 2018
MN Brownfields ReScape Award 2016
The Columbia Heights Public Library: serving the individual and the community with responsive collections, innovative programming, professional staff, and access to resources.
Our Vision of the Future
To nurture diversity, community, creativity, opportunity, and knowledge in Columbia Heights.
Staff Contact Information
Renee Dougherty, Library Director
Phone: (763) 706-3680 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bri Belanger, Youth Librarian
Phone: (763) 706-3683 | Email: email@example.com
Cortni O'Brien, Adult Services Librarian
Phone: (763) 706-3681 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org