Eviction Moratorium is Ending
The eviction moratorium is ending. There is time to apply for assistance! Visit www.RentHelpMN.org to see if you qualify.
Informational fliers are available here in four languages:
Useful links and legal resources
Law Help MN - Helping Minnesotans solve legal problems
HOMELine - 612-728-5767 Free and low-cost legal, organizing, education, and advocacy services so that tenants throughout Minnesota can solve their own rental housing problems.
Judicare - 763-783-4970 Free legal representation in non-criminal matters to low-income residents of Anoka County.
Central Minnesota Legal Services - 612-332-8151 Free legal help to low-income individuals and families to assist with civil legal issues. CMLS does not charge for legal services.
Volunteer Lawyers Network - 612-752-6677 Connecting volunteer lawyers with clients in need.
Mediation and Restorative Services in Anoka County - 763-422-8878 Low-cost or no-cost peaceful dispute resolution alternatives, landlord/tenant services, and more.
Additional Mediation Services around the Twin Cities and throughout the State:
- Community Mediation & Restorative Services, Inc. - https://cmrsmn.org/
- Conflict Resolution Center - http://crcminnesota.org/
- Dispute Resolution Center - http://disputeresolutioncenter.org/
- Mediation & Conflict Solutions - http://volunteer.uwolmsted.org/agency/detail/?agency_id=54238
- Restorative and Mediation Practices - https://www.mediationservice.org/
Landlords - Here's a video link to assist in pairing your unit with your tenant, courtesy of Richard McLemore II, McLemore Holdings Inc, & Project HOPE, an identified Field Partner assisting with RentHelpMN.