This commission studies and investigates all matters relating to the regulation of traffic within the city on its own initiative or as referred to the commission by the City Council. The Columbia Heights Traffic Commission is made up of five citizens appointed by the City Council. The City Engineer and the Chief of Police serve as ex-officio members of this commission.
Property owners and residents can request the Traffic Commission review pedestrian, bicycle, and other traffic matters. Please use the Report a Concern form or email the staff contact listed below. Engineering or Police Department staff will contact you to decide the next step.
The following City maps are available:
Sidewalks and Trails
Recommended Bike Route Network
Street and Address
- 6 pm
- Third Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise noted
- Meetings are held in the Council Chambers at City Hall
Agendas, Packets, & Minutes
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings and can be found here. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Adam Davis, Chair
- Jared Finkelson, Vice-Chair
- Allen Ciesynski, Commissioner
- Stacy Nekora, Commissioner
- Joe Schluender, Commissioner
- Rachel James, Council Liaison
Assistant City Engineer Sulmaan Khan (763) 706-3704 | Email