This commission studies and investigates all matters relating to the regulation of traffic within the city on its own initiative or as referred to the commission by the City Council.
The Columbia Heights Traffic Commission is made up of five citizens appointed by the City Council. The City Engineer and the Chief of Police serve as ex-officio members of this commission.
- 6:00 pm
- Third Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise noted
- Meetings are held in the Council Chambers at City Hall
Agendas, Packets, & Minutes
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
Traffic Commission Members
- Joe Schluender, Chairperson
- Allen Ciesynski, Commission Member
- Adam Davis, Commission Member
- Jared Finkelson, Commission Member
- Stacy Nekora , Commission Member
- Amáda Márquez Simula, Council Liaison
Assistant City Engineer Kathy Young (763) 706-3704