The Commission prepares and maintains a Comprehensive Plan for the physical development of the City. The Commission also serves as the Board of Appeals and Adjustments of Variance and Appeal Cases. Another Commission function is as an advisory board to the City Council on matters pertaining to Conditional Use Permit applications and zoning amendments.
The Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Council. The appointed members serve four-year staggered terms. The City Planner, Building Official and City Attorney serve as ex-officio members of this commission.
- 6:00 pm
- Meets the first Tuesday of each month in Council Chambers, unless otherwise noted
- 2019 Meeting Schedule and Application Deadlines
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval
Planning Commission Members
- Marlaine Szurek, Chair
- Rob Fiorendino, Vice Chair
- Adam Schill, Commissioner
- Stan Hoium, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mike Novitsky, Commissioner
- Tom Kaiser, Commissioner
- Eric Sahnow, Commissioner
- John Murzyn Jr., Council Liaison