Park & Recreation Commission
The Park and Recreation Commission supervises and controls the use of public parklands, recreation, and senior citizen programs in the City, including parks, parkways, playgrounds recreation fields and buildings, and all related public service facilities. The Commission also recommends improvements for parks and has the authority to make reasonable administrative rules and regulations, including setting fees and governing public use of park lands and buildings.
The Commission is composed of seven members who are residents of the City. Five members shall serve a term of five years. The two other members shall serve for two years.
- 5:30 pm
- Fourth Wednesday of each month
- Meetings are held in John P. Murzyn Hall, Keyes Room
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings and can be found here. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Public Works Director Kevin Hansen (763) 706-3705 | Email
- Recreation Director Keith Windschitl (763) 706-3732 | Email
- Commission Secretary Deanna Saefke (763) 706-3734 | Email
- Tom Greenhalgh, Chair
- Sean Clerkin, Jr., Vice Chair
- Ann Carder
- Brian Clerkin
- Becky Groseth
- Rachel James
- Nicole Peterson
- Connie Buesgens, Council Liaison