The Library Board is established to supervise and control the policy, programs, use and physical plan of the city library, including all lands and equipment, and the setting of levels of service and manpower. The Board shall also recommend improvements for the library and has the authority to make reasonable administrative rules and regulations, including the setting of fees, governing public use of the library and its facilities, but shall at all times be subject to the direction and authority of the City Council. All the library policies and programs shall be in accordance with the policies approved by the City Council.
The Library Board consists of 6 members: 5 appointed by the Columbia Heights City Council and 1 City Council Member as a liaison. Members are residents of Columbia Heights and serve 3 year terms.
- 5:30 pm - Columbia Heights Public Library- Community Room- 3939 Central Ave NE, Columbia Heights MN, 55421
- First Wednesday of the month, unless otherwise noted (View the Meeting Schedule)
Agendas, Packets, & Minutes
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Tricia Conway, Library Board Chair
- Christopher Polley, Vice-Chair
- Teresa Eisenbise, Secretary
- Carrie Mesrobian, Member at Large
- Gerri Moeller, Member at Large
- Nick Novitsky, Council Liaison
Annually, the Library Board approves and recommends to the City Council a budget for the coming year, and at least semi-annually, the Board approves and makes a comparison by line item of its performance against the current budget together with recommendations for transfers of funds between the line items.