Economic Development Authority
The responsibility of the EDA is to provide financial and technical assistance and resources to residential, commercial, and industrial interests to promote health, safety, welfare, economic development, and redevelopment.
- 5 pm, unless otherwise noted
- First Monday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Meetings are held in Conference Room 1 at City Hall, unless otherwise noted
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings and can be found here. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Marlaine Szurek - President
- Connie Buesgens - Vice President
- Gerry Herringer - Treasurer
- Amáda Márquez Simula - Commissioner
- John Murzyn, Jr. - Commissioner
- Nick Novitsky - Commissioner
- KT Jacobs - Commissioner
Community Development Director Aaron Chirpich (763) 706-3675 | Email