The responsibility of the EDA is to provide financial and technical assistance and resources to residential, commercial, and industrial interests to promote health, safety, welfare, economic development and redevelopment.
- 6:30 pm
- First Monday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Meetings are held in Conference Room 1 at City Hall
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View all
Most Recent Packet | View all
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View all
- Marlaine Szurek - President
- Donna Schmitt - Vice President
- Bobby Williams - Treasurer
- Connie Buesgens - Commissioner
- Gerry Herringer - Commissioner
- John Murzyn, Jr. - Commissioner
- Nick Novitsky - Commissioner