The responsibility of the EDA is to provide financial and technical assistance and resources to residential, commercial, and industrial interests to promote health, safety, welfare, economic development and redevelopment.
- 6:00 pm, unless otherwise noted
- First Monday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Meetings are held in the Conference Room 1 at City Hall, unless otherwise noted
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Marlaine Szurek - President
- Connie Buesgens - Vice President
- Gerry Herringer - Treasurer
- Amáda Márquez Simula - Commissioner
- John Murzyn, Jr. - Commissioner
- Nick Novitsky - Commissioner