80 39th Ave NE
About The Park
This is a quiet neighborhood park with playground equipment and picnic tables.
- Picnic tables
- Horseshoe pit
- Blooming Sunshine Garden food forest
- pets must be led by a suitable leash-make sure your pet license and all vaccinations are up to date
- clean up after your pet, doggie stations appear throughout the City so please use them; use it for pet cleanup only please
- dogs are not allowed on the public beach or into any park waters
- fenced in ball fields are not places to let your dog off of their leash
10.201 PROHIBITED CONDUCT ON PARK PROPERTY.
(L) No person shall be permitted to take any pet into any park unless it is led by a suitable leash, and in no case shall any person allow or bring any dog owned or attended by him upon any bathing beach or into any park waters, or upon any skating rink, or in any park building whether the dog is leashed or otherwise, unless so authorized in writing by the Public Works Director.
For all park maintenance concerns or vandalism reports please contact the Public Works Department at (763) 706-3700.