Parks and Recreational Facilities
The City of Columbia Heights has a number of parks and recreational facilities available to the public:
- 1 tennis court
- 2 public wading pools
- 1 splash pad
- 2 hockey rinks
- 2 skating rinks
- 12 softball / baseball diamonds
- 15 city parks
- City Park Listing - View a list of city parks and amenities.
- - View information and pictures of city parks in Columbia Heights (listed under Park Information).
- Map of City Parks - Locate city parks throughout Columbia Heights.
- Reserve a park building or shelter. -
- Kordiak County Park - Kordiak County Park is located in Columbia Heights at 1845 49th Avenue NE, is part of the Anoka County Parks System, and is operated and maintained by the Anoka County Parks Department.
- Silverwood Park - Silverwood Park is located in St. Anthony at 2500 County Road and is part of the Three Rivers Park District.
A new interactive mapping system, GoAnokaCounty.org, is ready to use and explore. The goals of the site are to increase awareness of public parks and recreational facilities, promote access and make it convenient for people to find places to be physically active. The site contains information on many forms of exercise, including biking and walking, as well as locating public recreation opportunities and facilities in Anoka County.
For park use and reservation information, please call the Recreation Department at (763) 706-3730.