Billing and Payment
The City of Columbia Heights contracts with Anoka County for billing and payment of special assessments. Property tax information is available at Anoka County Property Records and Taxation Department or by calling (763) 323-5400.

Additional Information
To request an assessment search, contact the Columbia Heights Public Works Department between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm at (763) 706-3700. The charge for an assessment search is $25. If additional back-up documentation is requested, the cost is $40.

Staff Contact Information

Barb ThomasAssessing Clerk
Phone: (763) 706-3703Email: