The Columbia Heights Public Library has several rooms of different sizes that may be used by community members.
- The meeting rooms may be scheduled up to 60 days in advance. Persons or groups are limited to 4 bookings in a 60 day period. Our Community Room can comfortably seat 100 people and can be reserved outside of normal library hours for a fee of $25 per hour. The room may only be used from 7 AM- 11 PM. Our small meeting room can comfortable seat 6 people and can only be used during library hours.
- We also have a Craft Room and a History Room that are available for use on a pre-arranged basis.
- Prior to using the meeting rooms, you must complete a Facility Use Form and review a copy of the Facility Use Policy.
- The rooms are not for commercial use and may be reserved by Columbia Heights residents and non-profit groups. Admission may not be charged by groups for admission to a program.
- Groups may offer coffee or similar drinks, and light refreshments such as cookies & snacks. No cooking, no meals, and no alcoholic drinks are permitted.
- Please see the Facility Use policy for further information.
- Our Study Rooms are available on a first-come first-serve basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
- They fit one or two people comfortably and are equipped with outlets and wifi.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the Study Rooms besides water in closable containers.
Printable versions of the Facility Use Policy and Facility Use Form are available below. Printing these forms does not constitute an actual room reservation. Please call or visit the library to inquire about a room reservation.Facility Use Policy | Facility Use Form