The Columbia Heights Public Library has several rooms of different sizes that may be used by community members.
- The meeting rooms may be scheduled up to 60 days in advance. Persons or groups are limited to 4 bookings in a 60 day period. Our Community Room can comfortably seat 100 people and can be reserved outside of normal library hours for a fee of $30 per hour. The room may only be used from 7 AM- 11 PM Monday through Saturday. Our small meeting room can comfortable seat 6 people and can only be used during library hours.
- We also have a Craft Room and a History Room that are available for use on a pre-arranged basis.
- Prior to using the meeting rooms, you must complete a Facility Use Form and review a copy of the Facility Use Policy. Both can be found at the library.
- The rooms are not for commercial use and may be reserved by Columbia Heights residents and non-profit groups. Admission may not be charged by groups for admission to a program.
- Groups may offer coffee or similar drinks, but there is no food allowed.
- Please see the Facility Use policy for further information.
- Our Study Rooms are available on a first-come first-serve basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
- They fit one or two people comfortably and are equipped with outlets and wifi.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the Study Rooms besides water in closable containers.
Please call or visit the library to inquire about a room reservation.