- You can request items from libraries outside of Anoka County through the Inter-Library Loan (ILL) service.
- This service can either be done online or in the library.
- The ILL service is provided through MnLink. MnLINK allows users to search multiple library databases at once and to request materials from those libraries.
- If a librarian is unable to find an item in the Anoka County Library system, then an ILL is an option. ILL requests usually take longer to arrive and are also subject to the owning library accepting the request.
- ILL materials can be checked out for three weeks and may not be renewed.
- A valid library card in your home system is required. Any issues in your home system need to be resolved before placing an ILL.