Become A Friend
Friends are individuals and families who believe quality library services and programs are an asset to the community. Support from the Friends provides materials, equipment, and volunteer time. Receive a membership application at the library and join today!
Friends of the Columbia Heights Public Library devote time and energy to:
- Encouraging community awareness of the library
- Assisting with library programs and special events
- Fundraising to purchase items to enhance the library's collections and programming.
Examples of past services provided by the Friends of the Library include:
- Serving as greeters
- Collecting children's and teen's books for SACA
- Assisting with book sales
Business meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month, September through June, in the library's History Room. Please call the the library to confirm the day and time of an upcoming meeting. Luncheon meetings will be held at 11:30; location to be determined.
Membership levels are:
- Individual ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Benefactor ($25)
Friends of the Library helping with our yearly
'Project Bookshelf' book-drive for SACA.
Bob Odden, President
Pat Lynch, Secretary
Betty Robbins, Treasurer