Become A Friend
Friends are individuals and families who believe quality library services and programs are an asset to the community. Support from the Friends provides materials, equipment, and volunteer time. Receive a membership application at the library and join today!
Friends of the Columbia Heights Public Library devote time and energy to:
- Encouraging community awareness of the library
- Assisting with library programs and special events
- Fundraising to purchase items to enhance the library's collections and programming.
Examples of past services provided by the Friends of the Library include:
- Serving as greeters
- Collecting children's and teen's books for SACA
- Assisting with book sales
Business meetings are usually held on the second Wednesday of the month, September through June, in the library's History Room. Meetings are not currently being held but please feel free to call the library with any questions about the group.
Membership levels are:
- Individual ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Benefactor ($25)
Friends of the Library helping with our yearly
'Project Bookshelf' book-drive for SACA.
Bob Odden, President
Pat Lynch, Secretary
Betty Robbins, Treasurer