Become A Friend
Friends are individuals and families who believe quality library services and programs are an asset to the community. Support from the Friends provides materials, equipment, and volunteer time. Receive a membership application at the library and join today!
Friends of the Columbia Heights Public Library devote time and energy to:
- Encouraging community awareness of the library
- Assisting with library programs and special events
- Fundraising to purchase items to enhance the library's collections and programming.
Examples of past services provided by the Friends of the Library include:
- Serving as greeters
- Collecting children's and teen's books for SACA
- Assisting with book sales
Business meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month, with no meetings in July or August. Luncheon meetings will be held at 11:30; location to be determined.
|June 12||3:00 PM||Library|
|September 11||2:00 PM||Library|
|October 9||11:30 AM||Luncheon meeting|
|November 13||2:00 PM||Library|
|December 11||2:00 PM||Library|
Membership levels are:
- Individual ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Benefactor ($25)
Friends of the Library helping with our yearly
'Project Bookshelf' book-drive for SACA.
Bob Odden, President
Pat Lynch, Secretary
Betty Robbins, Treasurer