Please look at our calendar for a full list of our current programs; some of the programs listed below are not being offered right now. Check in often for schedule changes. For in-person activities, face coverings and social distancing are required.
Baby Read Baby Grow 4H Tech Wizards
The library offers a full range of programming for children, teens, and families:
- Baby Read / Baby Grow Storytime - The Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime includes stories and activities for newborns through 18 months. (Fall-Spring) Baby Read/Baby Grow Storytime is not being offered right now.
- Family Storytime - Come to the library for songs, stories, activities and learning for children of all ages. Storytime is taking place Mondays at 10:30 a.m. on our Facebook page and will be taking place through Zoom meetings this Spring.
- Read Dogs - This program is led by trained teams of humans and dogs to reinforce reading skills through practice. Read Dogs is not being offered right now.
- LEGO Challenge - Meets the second Wednesday of each month at 3:30 pm. Open to anyone in grades K-8. No registration required. LEGO Challenge takes place on our Facebook page.
- Field trips for organizations - This program provides a special introduction to the library for day cares, school classes, Headstart, etc. (Upon Request, please contact Bri, the Youth Services Librarian) Field trips are not available right now.
- Special programs every month - Featuring programs for kids and teens about art, music, food, games, and more! Click 'Event Calendar' on the menu to the left to see the details of our special events. All our programs are being held virtually, outside with social distancing, or as a take-away kits.
- 4-H Tech Wizards - A free program that engages youth in small group mentoring around STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) concepts in partnership with Anoka County 4-H. Tech Wizards is not meeting right now.
- Teen Read Week - Teen Read Week is a special week recognizing teens in the fall.