Baby Read Baby Grow 4H Tech Wizards
The library offers a full range of programming for children, teens, and families:
- Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime - The Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime includes stories and activities for newborns through 18 months. (Fall-Spring)
- Family Storytime - Come to the library for songs, stories, activities and learning for children of all ages.
- Read Dogs - This program is led by trained teams of humans and dogs to reinforce reading skills through practice.
- LEGO Challenge - Meets the second Wednesday of each month from 4:00-5:00 p.m. We provide the LEGO bricks, you bring the imagination. Open to anyone in grades K-8. No registration required. (Fall-Spring)
- Field trips for organizations - This program provides a special introduction to the library for day cares, school classes, Headstart, etc. (Upon Request)
- Special programs every month - Featuring programs for kids and teens about art, music, food, games, and more! Click 'Event Calendar' on the menu to the left to see the details of our special events.
- 4-H Tech Wizards - A free program that engages youth in small group mentoring around STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) concepts in partnership with Anoka County 4-H.
- Teen Read Week - Teen Read Week is a special week recognizing teens in the fall.
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) -TAB is a group of teens who participate in the functioning of the library. TAB is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard. TAB meets the last Wednesday of the month and is open to anyone in grades 6-12.