Youth & Family Programs
The library offers a full range of programming for children, teens, and families:
- Baby Read / Baby Grow Storytime - The Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime includes stories and activities for newborns through 18 months.
- Family Storytime - Come to the library for songs, stories, activities, and learning for children of all ages.
- Field trips for organizations - This program provides a special introduction to the library for daycares, school classes, Headstart, etc. (Upon Request, please contact Eliza, the Youth Services Librarian)
- Special programs every month - Featuring programs for kids and teens about art, music, food, games, and more!
- Coding Club - A free program that teaches youth to code while doing projects and challenges like making games, creating apps, robotics, building websites, and more. Coding Club is not being offered right now. It will meet again in April 2022.