Discontinue Water and/or Garbage Service


Discontinue Water and / or Garbage Service
You must notify Utility Billing at (763) 706-3640 when you are moving to schedule a final meter reading at least 48 hours prior to closing. 

Temporary discontinuance of service is an option for residents who will be away for a month or more. A nominal fee is charged for this service. Requests must be made in writing at least two weeks prior to the date service is to stop. Forms and more information are available by calling Utility Billing at (763) 706-3640