The City Clerk is the appointed City Council Secretary and is responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all City Council documents as prescribed by the City Charter, City Code, and State law.
Elections are administered by the City Clerk.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes can be found here.
Full agenda packets and historical documents can be found on our Laserfiche document imaging server.
- City Council meeting agenda packets
- City Council meeting minutes
- City Code
- City Council ordinances
- City Council resolutions
- Federal, State, and Local Elections
- Appointment of Election Judges
- Board and Commission applications
- Data Practices requests
- City Calendar
- City Hall Digital Sign
- Notary Public
- Liaison to the Sister Cities Committee