Open to Business Program
WHAT IS OPEN TO BUSINESS?
Anoka County partners with Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD) to offer the Open to Business technical assistance program. This program provides free and confidential one-on-one assistance from MCCD’s experienced staff, customized to meet the specific needs of each entrepreneur in the creation, growth, and success of their business.
FREE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Business plans and projections
- Bookkeeping and accounting, including set-up and training
- Financial and cash flow management
- Market feasibility
- Commercial real estate purchase and lease analysis
- Improved profitability/margins
- Marketing/Social Media
- Staffing, including recruitment, retention, engagement, and culture
- Strategic planning
- Professional referrals and additional support
- Funding and loan packaging for new and emerging businesses, growth stages, equipment, and real estate.
We want to help you succeed! To learn more about a personalized plan for your business, please email Anoka County Business Advisor, Carrie, for more information.